Terms and Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1.GENERAL. These Terms and Conditions constitute an integral part of any offer made by UK SurgicalS (Seller) to sell goods to Buyer and shall govern the sale of the goods. Seller may reject any order from Buyer at any time for any reason. These Terms and Conditions are subject to change by Seller at any time.
Any additional or different terms or conditions proposed by Buyer in any purchase order or otherwise are hereby rejected. Buyer's acceptance of all of the terms and conditions herein is an express condition of sale. Acceptance by buyer of any goods shall be deemed acceptance of the terms and conditions stated herein.
2. TERMS OF PAYMENT. The payment terms for all orders is payment in an approved form in Advance of Shipment except where credit terms have been granted by Seller’s Accounting Department. Seller may require additional verifications or information before accepting any order.
3. RISK OF LOSS. Title to products and risk of loss or damage during shipment passes from Seller to Buyer upon delivery to a common carrier at Seller’s shipping point in
4. UK SURGICALS QUALITY GUARANTEE. All UK Surgicals Instruments are guaranteed to be free from defects in workmanship and material. Any UK Surgicals Instrument which proves defective in workmanship or material will be either repaired or replaced, at our discretion, without charge.
5. RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY. All requests for return or exchange must be made within 90 days of purchase and must be first authorized by Seller’s Customer Service representative. All unauthorized returns will be refused. Seller determines, at our sole discretion, to issue a credit, perform an exchange, or not accept the return. Seller reserves the right to inspect all returned goods before issuing credit. Issuing of a credit is at Seller’s sole discretion. Credit may not be issued for instruments that have been used or damaged.
3. Merchandise held longer than 90 days
The following merchandise will not be accepted for return or exchange:
1. Used instruments
2. Color coded instruments
6. COPYRIGHT INFORMATION. All material published by Seller, including all catalogs, price lists, marketing material and other printed material, and any web copy, images, logos, indicia, text, content, and unique method of displaying products in any of Seller’s websites is copyright 1996- 2013, UK Surgical . and is the property of UK Surgicals.Any reproduction, partial reproduction, or misuse of the images or information in this website without the prior written consent of UK Surgicals is strictly prohibited.
7. TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. Seller is not responsible for typographical errors in any of its printed material or any web site owned by Seller. In the event of a typographical error Seller shall have the right to refuse or cancel any order whether or not the order has been confirmed. If payment has been made and your order is canceled, Seller shall immediately issue a credit to your account in the amount of the charge.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. In no event shall Seller or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates be liable for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages including but not limited to loss of use, loss of data, loss of business or profits.